Pages

Monday, 1 April 2013

Updated Learning Goals...



After looking at other people’s blogs it has come to my attention that I am not fully utilising the features which Google Blogger provides.  As this is my first blog I have been hesitant to do anything beyond posting. But now I am confident in creating posts and I have learnt a few other things along the way, like embedding a tweet into my blog, I have decided that I want to explore other features you can add to your blog. As such I would like to add features such as ‘Links’ and ‘My Blog List’ to my blog. 


Since starting Doc Man I have realised that what I use my mobile phone for has changed dramatically in the year and half since I got a smart phone. Previous to getting a smart phone I only made phone calls and sent text messages. Now I use my phone to browse the internet and check Facebook and Twitter plus much more. A couple of weeks ago I even learnt how to upload a photo on to Twitter using my phone. So in the coming weeks I would like to increase what I use my phone for and create a blog post using ‘Posting on the Go’.

No comments:

Post a Comment